There’s a certain breed of athlete out there that an Ironman or a marathon just isn’t enough!
They breath a different air than other athletes & some say they were dropped on their head as a child!
They’d rather test their body’s limits, than worry about breaking a PB!
They pick events based on the challenge, not on how flat or fast it is, or if there’s a beach! No, the hillier, hotter, longer or more extreme the better!
Normal training plans don’t cover these types of events, as it’s not deemed normal behaviour!!! Tutt!
Well, us here at Podiumfit don’t do normal behaviour either!
(in fact we actually encourage it!)
Having completed some of the world’s hardest and most extreme challenges ourselves, we know how different and difficult these events are, and that “normal” training and rules don’t apply.
We’re more than qualified and know what we’re talking about!
So, if running 100 miles, cycling the length of the country non-stop (or both together!), doing a double, triple, or Deca Ironman is more up your street then give us a shout for training plans tailored to your needs.
We’re either done or coached athletes to complete and win some the following races:
- Ultra-marathons from 39.3 up to 100 miles (with or without big ass mountains)
- Run from Mizen Head to Malin Head (the length of Ireland) in six days
- Multiple back to back marathons (official coach for www.extremenorthevents.com 4 marathons in 4 Days)
- Extreme Ironman distance triathlons including the Norseman, The Celtman, The Brutal, The Braveheart Ben Nevis Triathlons & others
- Ultra-Distance Triathlons (Double Ironman and longer)
- Ultra-Distance Cycling events including the 1350 mile non-stop Race Around Ireland
- Ultra-Distance Swim Run events
- 24hr Adventure Races